Effective Date: January 1st, 2022
Last Reviewed: August 1st, 2022
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, the ways in which Company collects and uses your information described below, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Company: JMJ Insurance
Postal Address: 2940 Horizon Park Dr. Suite F Suwanee, GA 30024, United States of America
Phone: (770) 754-0882
Our Company (or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
On this Website:
· In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
· Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
· When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
Any other sources:
It does not apply to information collected by:
· Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
· Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
2. Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at our website.
California residents under 13 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
3. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
· By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number or other similar i nformation (“personal information”);
· That is about you but individually does not identify you; and
· About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
Directly from you when you provide it to us.
· Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
· From third parties, for example, our business partners.
4. Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
· Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
· Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
5. Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
· Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
· Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Please see our Website for information on how you can opt-out of behavioral tracking on this website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
The information we collect automatically includes personal information we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
· Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
Speed up your searches.
Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
· Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
· Web Beacons. Pages of our Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
· Facebook Tracking Pixel. We may use the “conversion tracking pixel” provided by Facebook to record the efficacy of Facebook’s advertisements and for additional market research purposes. This tool allows us to gather information about your activity after you are redirected to the website after clicking on an advertisement on Facebook. Facebook or its partners may use a cookie to facilitate the display of advertisements. Facebook may save and process this data and connect it to your account in accordance with Facebook’s Data Policy.
· Embedded Scripts. An embedded script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the website, such as the links you click on. The code is temporarily downloaded onto your Device from our web server or a third-party service provider, is active only while you are connected to our site, and is deactivated or deleted thereafter.
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt-out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
7. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
To present our Website and its contents to you.
· To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
· To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
· To communicate with you about your order, purchase, account, or subscription.
· To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
· To notify you about important changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
· To operate, maintain, improve, personalize, and analyze the products or services we offer or provide;
· To monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities for marketing or advertising purposes;
· To detect, prevent, or investigate security breaches, fraud, and other unauthorized or illegal activity;
· To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
· Send promotional communications, such as information about features, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests, and events;
· Share information across the Company’s products and devices to provide a more tailored and consistent experience on all Company products you use;
· Develop, test and improve new products or services, including by conducting surveys and research, and testing and troubleshooting new products and features;
· In any other way, we may describe when you provide the information.
For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
We do not sell, rent or lease our customer lists to the third party.
8. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated or anonymized information about our users without any restrictions. We will not share your personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy except in the following circumstances:
· With subsidiaries and affiliates for business purposes. To our subsidiaries and affiliated companies for purposes of management and analysis, decision-making, and other business purposes.
· When we work with service providers. To service providers, contractors, and other third parties that provide us with support services, such as credit card processing, website hosting, email and postal delivery, location mapping, product and service delivery, or analytics services, and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
· When we become involved in a sale or transfer of the Company. If we become involved with a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets (whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding), to business entities or people involved in the negotiation or transfer.
· When we are required by law. To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
· To help protect lawful interests. If we believe disclosure will help us protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our users, partners, agents, and others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection, and spam and malware prevention.
· To fulfill the purpose for that information or with your consent . To fulfill the purpose for which you provide the information, for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information, or with your consent.
· When we work with marketing service providers. To marketing service providers to assess, develop, and provide you with promotions and special offers that may interest you, administer contests, sweepstakes, and events, or for other promotional purposes.
· When we work with business partners. To third parties whom we have strategic marketing alliances or partnerships with for the purpose of providing you information regarding products and services that we think will be of interest to you.
Any other types of third-party disclosures.
Information that you post on or through the public areas of the Services (e.g., chat rooms, bulletin boards, and discussion groups) are generally accessible to, and may be collected and used by, others and may result in unsolicited messages or other contact from others. Users of the Services are encouraged to exercise caution when providing personal information about themselves in public or interactive areas.
“Do Not Track” is a privacy preference you can set in most web browsers. When you turn on this preference, it sends a signal or message to the websites you visit indicating that you do not wish to be tracked. Please note that we currently do not respond to Do Not Track browser settings.
9. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
· Promotional Communications from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third-party products or services, you can opt-out by (i) informing us of your preference at the time you register for an account, complete an order form, sign up for our newsletter, or complete any other form on or through the Services which we collect your data; (ii) modifying your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes; (iii) following the opt-out instructions in the promotional emails we send you; or (iv) sending us an email stating your request. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving promotional communications from us, we may still send you transactional communications, including emails about your account or purchases.
· Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by (i) informing us of your preference at the time you register for an account, complete an order form, sign up for our newsletter, or complete any other form on or through the Services which we collect your data; (ii) modifying your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes; (iii) following the opt-out instructions in the promotional emails we send you; or (iv) sending us an email stating your request.
· Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by modifying your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or sending us an email stating your request. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. Many advertising companies that collect information for interest-based advertising are members of the Digital Advertising Alliance or the Network Advertising Initiative, both of which maintain websites where people can opt-out of interest-based advertising from their members. To opt-out on these pages, visit www.AboutAds.info and www.networkadvertising.org.
· Location Information. You may be able to adjust the settings of your device so that information about your physical location is not sent to us or third parties by (a) disabling location services within the device settings; or (b) denying certain websites or mobile applications permission to access location information by changing the relevant preferences and permissions in your mobile device or browser settings. Please note that your location may be derived from your WiFi, Bluetooth, and other device settings. If you have questions about how to disable your device’s location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
· Voice Transmissions. You may be able to adjust the settings of your device so that your voice transmissions cannot be sent to us or third parties by (a) disabling microphone and speech recognition services within the device settings; or (b) denying certain websites or mobile applications permission to access microphone and speech recognition services by changing the relevant preferences and permissions in your mobile device or browser settings.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
10. Your California Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of personal customer information which we share with our affiliates and third parties for marketing purposes, and providing contact information for such affiliates and third parties. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the address listed at the top of this page.
We will make every effort to promptly respond to your request.
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, please review our CCPA Privacy Notice for California Residents.
11. Transfer of Information to the United States
12. Data Security
We take reasonable precautions to secure your personal information. We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be.
The safety and security of your information also depend on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Where noted in this Notice, the CCPA temporarily exempts personal information reflecting a written or verbal business-to-business communication (“B2B personal information”) from some of its requirements.
1. Information We Collect
Our Website collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, references is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device (“personal information”). Personal information does not include:
· Publicly available information from government records.
Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
· Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, like:
· health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
· personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
In particular, our Website has collected the following categories of personal information from its consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
A. Identifiers. A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers. YES
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)). A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.
Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories. NO
C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law. Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information). NO
D. Commercial information. Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies. NO
E. Biometric information. Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data. NO
F. Internet or other similar network activity. Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement. NO
G. Geolocation data. Physical location or movements. YES
H. Sensory data. Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information. NO
I. Professional or employment-related information. Current or past job history or performance evaluations. NO
J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)). Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records. NO
K. Inferences drawn from other personal information. Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes. NO
Our Website obtains the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
· Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete or products and services you purchase.
· Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our Website.
2. Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
· To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
· To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Website, products, and services.
· To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
· To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
· To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
· To personalize your Website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Website, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
· To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
· For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Website, products, and services.
· To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
· As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
· To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
3. Sharing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract. The CCPA prohibits third parties who purchase the personal information we hold from reselling it unless you have received explicit notice and an opportunity to opt-out of further sales.
We share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
4. Disclosures of Personal Information for a Business Purpose
In the preceding twelve (12) months, Company has not disclosed personal information for a business purpose.
5. Sales of Personal Information
In the preceding twelve (12) months, Company had not sold personal information.
6. Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
6.1 Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
· The categories of personal information we collected about you.
· The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
· Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
· The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
· The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
· If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
· sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
· disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
We do not provide these access and data portability rights for B2B personal information.
6.2 Deletion Request Rights.
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
a. Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
b. Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
c. Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
d. Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
e. Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
f. Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
g. Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
h. Comply with a legal obligation.
i. Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
We do not provide these deletion rights for B2B personal information.
6.3 Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights .
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
Filling out the contact form on our website. See Contact info at the top of the page.
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
· Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative, which may include:
· Name, contact information, and information related to your transaction or relationship with the Company, but the specific information requested may differ depending on the circumstances of your request for your security and to protect privacy rights.
· Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. However, we do consider requests made through your password-protected account sufficiently verified when the request relates to personal information associated with that specific account.
We will only use the personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
6.4 Response Timing and Format .
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 45 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
6.5 Personal Information Sales Opt-out and Opt-In Rights.
If you are 16 years of age or older, you have the right to direct us to not sell your personal information at any time (the “right to opt-out”). We do not sell the personal information of consumers we actually know are less than 16 years of age, unless we receive affirmative authorization (the “right to opt-in”) from either the consumer who is at least 13 but not yet 16 years of age, or the parent or guardian of a consumer less than 13 years of age. Consumers who opt-in to personal information sales may opt-out of future sales at any time.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
Deny you goods or services.
· Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
· Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
· Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt-in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
8. Other California Privacy Rights
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please submit form or send in mail to the Contact info listed at the top of the page.
9. Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will post the updated notice on the Website and update the notice’s effective date. Your continued use of our Website following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.